• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Spaying in Leicester

wizzer

New Kit
Hi.

I was wondering if anybody has had their rabbit spayed in Leicester and oculd recommend a good vet?

I would like to get my bun spayed soon, and when I asked my vet's about it they said they had pretty much only done bucks there.

Hi.

I was wondering if anybody has had their rabbit spayed in Leicester and oculd recommend a good vet?

I would like to get my bun spayed soon, and when I asked my vet's about it they said they had pretty much only done bucks there.

Which vets do you use normally? Not Matthews at Syston is it? I know he only does Bucks.

We've had quite a few does spayed at the Park Vets on Saffron Lane. Helen, one of the vets is good with exotics (rabbits). The spay costs £70.

There is also Chine House at Sileby. They have a small animals expert there, but I'm not sure of the cost.

Alternatively, Jill will know someone :)

Which vets do you use normally? Not Matthews at Syston is it? I know he only does Bucks.

We've had quite a few does spayed at the Park Vets on Saffron Lane. Helen, one of the vets is good with exotics (rabbits). The spay costs £70.

There is also Chine House at Sileby. They have a small animals expert there, but I'm not sure of the cost.

Alternatively, Jill will know someone :)

hiya, I normally go to Bell Brown and Bentley on London Road, they said they would spay her but it just didn't sound like they had done many before. Park Vets is also really close for me so I will give them a call, thanks :)

hiya, I normally go to Bell Brown and Bentley on London Road, they said they would spay her but it just didn't sound like they had done many before. Park Vets is also really close for me so I will give them a call, thanks :)

Park Vets have been seeing more and more buns, and I have confidence in them :)

Hi

my advice would not to be to use the vet you have seen as from what we have been told they aren't too experienced with rabbits

We use King Richards on Glenfield Road East for most of our bunnies..they are not the cheapest but are very good..and also..as they have been doing our rabbits for the last 4 years..very experienced!

Their number is
0116 2517677

Back