• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how gutted would you be...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...if you donated to a breeder!!

Just been looking on ebay, at rabbit treats and food, to come across an ad

Please donate a Days worth of food for rescued rabbits. I though oh looks interesting...wondering which rescue it was.

first read I couldn't see a name, so have sent a emailasking what rescue it was and if they had a site.

second read I found a short name and a web addy ending 'piczo.com' For those who don't know it is a site quite a few breeders use to advertise their 'stock'

first bage looks like a rescue, lots of different breeds of bunnies all with names etc. however looking in the index there is 'baby bunnies for sale' with three seperate litters planned.

I have to say I am really glad I read the ebay ad over and over, I would have been most upset if I had of donated to a rabbit rescue only to find that the breed their animals

Yes, I have seen similar :x
Also, there are a few 'Rescues' that think that its OK to breed to 'raise funds for the Rabbits' :?

A case of 'buyer beware'.................

How would I report to Ebay;.. on what grounds,

They were saying it costs 15pounds for 15 kg, the pic was of a mixed musli brand. If they do reply I was going to suggest they change over to A&P as not only is it cheap, but you get more for your money and its one of the highest fibre pellets on the market, and stops selective eating.

I don't know what to say about the breeding/rescue, im at a loss.

Back