• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bun!

Rachie

Mama Doe
I was cleaning out my cupboard earlier and found a bag of guinea pig pellets that I was given when I got my bun, so I took them out and put them on top of my wheely bag which is next to the bin, ready to be taken outside later.

I'm not sure how he managed it but he managed to knock them off and of course, that caused them scatter them ALL OVER my kitchen floor and knock over his water bowl in the process too! A bit of a struggle ensued while I tried to banish him from the kitchen before he gobbled them all and I could sweep them up :lol:

It made me realise though, had my other half made such a mess, I probably would have got really cross and shouted at him :oops: but when my bun does something mischievious (as long as he isn't causing harm to himself/putting himself in danger) I find it endearing and it makes me laugh :love:

What naughty things have your buns been getting themselves into?

I am the same

That just made me laught! Because i'm the same. I come home to find my couch getting a good chewing up or it's my dovet is off the bed lying on the floor and i just start gigling and say you little monkey and i have even ended up just giving my wee bessie a cuddle! bunny are Ace!!

Vix

Back