• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit eating like a dog

tracy08

Warren Scout
My girls act like dogs that havnt been fed all day. They cant wait to get to the pellets and scoff so madly. They are just like dogs i bet they would even jump up at me.

Mine are the same - they are like starving pigs! They have to go and investigate what each other has in their bowl and then practically inhale their food.

it makes me laugh when our bun acts so ravenous she won't let you near the bowl to put the food in it:)

.. and there is nothing worse than a hungry bunny stampling his feet when food is gating late :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Im so glad its not just me. If i feed Thumper before Molly she stamps her foot at me and if im late she stamps. This is a recent thing, but saying this i have jsut started slowly cutting down their pellets, so maybe its that. But omg its funny

Back