• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies with old bunnies?

lauramc888

Warren Scout
Got two lop sisters that ive had for over 2 years now. They live in a hutch in a hut so always have a bit of room to run around, and when weather is nice they get a run in the back garden, garden is quite big. I am considering (and i mean only considering as I havent spoken to bf yet!!) about maybe gettin another bunny or 2, but wondered what people would think about salt and pepper meetin new bunnies. Also would have to think of where to put them if they didnt get on!! Early thoughts, but when I get a thought in my head I wanna do it :D

I'm taking delivery of a new bun this afternoon (OH has no say lol). I'm soo excited. I've got 2 girls that are 3 months old, he is 6 months. I'm putting him outside until I get him neutered. The girls are going out to a new hutch and run soon but obviously he won't be getting anywhere near them until it's safe. I'm going to let them see each other from their hutches though. When the time is right I'll try bonding them.

Back