• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my uncle wants to rehome his buns

dayle_x

Mama Doe
he says "ones a common brown and the other old english looking(black and white) both males, brothers get on well togther not neutered.only let me handle them very fisky and scratch others, two floored hut but think they will need a new one or re-furb this one."

I don't really have the money to take any more but do you think i should? I feel pretty sorry for these buns although i've never seen them myself. Think they are about 4 years old? He won't let them go to a rescue for some reason. What should i do?

thats what i was thinking but after today with scooby thinking if anything goes wrong with them i now can't afford another out of the blue high vet bill if either of them needed it.

Has he had them for 4 years then? Suprised 2 males have lived together, unneutered for 4 years :shock: xXx

Back