• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Stray Bunny ...UPDATE P4

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0404march0048.jpg

This little bun was found by a lady walking her dog ... unfortunatly the dog grabbed him before the lady could stop him .... The picture shows the bite wounds he received from the dog ..:? :(

but actualy this probably saved his life ...because it turned out that his front teeth are in a dreadful state (no bottom ones and an overgrown top one ) He wouldnt have survived much longer like that ... :(

he is also covered in healed bite wounds which look like bites from another rabbit ... so he was probably kept with other males who bullied him :(

When we got back from the vets he was a terribly frightened ... i was worried he was going into shock ...but a couple of hours later he is lively and eating and drinking ...

he is a friendly boy despite what hes been through ...bless him ..

we will give him a a bit of time to recover from his ordeal then have his front teeth extracted.

Last edited:
Stray Bun

Poor little man, what a sad, sad story :cry:

I hope it will have a happy ending now that he has come to you :D

He looks as though with a bit of care he could be a very handsome boy.

Good luck little bun.

Awh, love him.

Please give him a big old bunny snog from me and mine. He's adorable, and probably very lucky.

Glad he's found his way to you.

Helen

aw poor little chap- lucky you rescued him:) and hope his wounds will soon heal and his teeth are sorted. I notice his pupils look cloudy- maybe its the pic? and wondered if he has sight problems? -Sue:wave:

Aww look at his poor little face! He's one brave boy to have gone though all of that. Cant wait to see future pics of him when he's all better. :love:

aw poor little chap- lucky you rescued him:) and hope his wounds will soon heal and his teeth are sorted. I notice his pupils look cloudy- maybe its the pic? and wondered if he has sight problems? -Sue:wave:

this little man has had a comfy night and is now tucking into veggies ....:D

i havent a clue what to call him ...:?

Awwwwwwwwwww Angie he is so beautiful - poor little fella, so glad he found his way to you :D

What about Chester or Charlie?

Awww so glad you have him, poor little bunny.

Can't wait to see what name you give him;):lol::lol::lol:

how lucky he came to you.
poor little fella hes been through the wringer..he deserves love and affection now more than ever bless him. hes in the right place for that too.:love:

Back