• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another busy two days at Starlights :)

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Between Lou with her drill of delight and me with my hammer of destruction (PS Lou, I seem to have your hammer too :oops:), we have been helping Kris Starlight to get rid of some old hutches etc and get the huge kennel (16*4), very kindly donated by Vanessa, up and running. Today we finally achieved it, and I took some photos as the occupants moved in :) Not only will they be very happy and safe there, it's a really good example of some great accommodation to show to potential adopters when they visit the rescue.

Apologies for the quality of the photos, it was very sunny so they've not come out too well.

Kennel finally up - it goes all the way to the back fence :) We also moved some of the runs so they are now all neatly along one side of the garden...Kris' mum can now have at least a patch of garden to sit in :lol:
DSC00140.jpg

View along the inside:
DSC00141.jpg

The moment we let them out!
DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Looks great :D

Alison prehaps you can bring your tool box with you Monday, we have been working on the aviary nonstop for a week and so far have made 4 panels:roll::lol:

Have just sat down, Moonshine and Scraggs love it! Storm is a bit overwhelmed by all the new space and so at the slightest noise, hides behind her new pink dog bed! Shadow is a bit unsure, but have now all tucked in to their pellets and bowls of veg, dug out two pink bowls for their water that i got them at christmas and put in two pink bed loungers also from christmas!
I have tacked some tarpaulin over the front for when i go to sleep as i was so nervous leaving them out all night!!:oops:

Aw it looks great! Bet the bunnies are loving it!

PS Alison, is that the hammer you use on your shredders when they misbehave? ;)

My dad was huffing and puffing and swearing as he couldn't find the screw driver :oops: I had to calmly tell him it was still at yours :lol:

Where was my invite!!!!!!! ;);););)

Is Bramble bonded into the group yet? :wave:

Well done on getting it back together again! Hope the bunnies get used to it soon and enjoy the space :)

Back