• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's official, I'm a pushover!!! (RSPCA Bunny Awareness Day)

bolton babe

Warren Scout
I took Tink to an RSPCA rabbit awareness event today.....it didnt go well!

Not for Tink, FOR ME!!! I was so terrified she was going to get hurt, I was on Pins the whole time, everyone was laughing at how much I mothered her :roll:

I think it's cause she's a rescue bunny I was worried, health wise she's fine although i need to get her spayed a.s.a.p as she was growling at the poor vet :oops:

It was great to have somewhere to take her just for a general once over, and I got her microchipped there and then for a fiver...bargain...I'd recommend going if your new to looking after bunny's and theres an event taking place in your area.

P.S. Kayj was witness to the whole terrible ordeal, we now know who's the boss in our house....Tink is happily hopping round the garden, I on the other hand need councilling :D

Last edited:
Well done for taking her and taking on board the advice, she's a lucky bunny :). There are people who have owned rabbits for years who would benefit from it too so it's not coz you are new to it. It's always good to have a little check over and an outsiders eye to spot anything you may have missed.

Great you are recommending the microchipping, there are too many unchipped pets out there.

Go pour yourself a nice big glass of something very alcoholic and relax.

Well done for taking her and taking on board the advice, she's a lucky bunny :). There are people who have owned rabbits for years who would benefit from it too so it's not coz you are new to it. It's always good to have a little check over and an outsiders eye to spot anything you may have missed.

Great you are recommending the microchipping, there are too many unchipped pets out there.

Go pour yourself a nice big glass of something very alcoholic and relax.

Haha I need it, to calm my nerves over the impending neutering operation :lol:

Back