• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Gilbert & Muffin More Pics Added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Very sadly Gilbert and Muffin have been returned to us...for the 2nd time:cry:

They are a very attractive pair of rabbits and Gilbert was a friendly little chap..who on return is a bit timid..but I'm sure with some TLC will settle again
Muffin has always been independent!

Gilbertandmuffin.jpg

Please can someone give this pair a real forever home?
They are both neutered and will be freshly vaccinated before leaving us.
A homecheck will be carried out

Last edited:
Aww, they are gorgeous:love: as it happens I am looking for exactly them at the moment but I am in Lancashire so would be a bit too far to travel :cry:

Aww, they are gorgeous:love: as it happens I am looking for exactly them at the moment but I am in Lancashire so would be a bit too far to travel :cry:

no where is too far..bunny runs can be arranged..if you can offer them a home please pm me with your details:D it would be great to see them settled

All I want is a noserub!..and a forever home

Gilberta.jpg

and I can be a bit moody but I'm so cute to look at surely you'd forgive me

Muffina.jpg

I have a honeybunny (Granite) and I live in Manchester, don't let distance put you off giving a bunny a forever FOREVER home

Was just reading old posts about them so sad there not settled in a home:( poor buns bet they dont know if there comming or going

Oh how sad :cry: :cry: coming back into rescue again, poor buns. I don't know their story but I hope this time they will find someone who can take responsibility and give them the forever home they deserve

oh my, poor guys! 2nd time! :(

they are unbelievably gorgeous though, my ideal buns! (bit like domino gilbert is!) :lol: :love:

they r truly stunning, i have someone can give them that forever them they truly deserve.

x

I would LOVE to give these a home, if only i had a little extra money :(
Hope they find a fantastic home x

MY BABIES!!! Oh my god this is awful, it makes me feel even more guilty for having to give them back the first time :( and if I hadn't had to take my friend's rabbit I could take them.

They really are ADOREABLE bunnies. Gilbert is so so friendly, he likes to sit on ur knee to eat his food, and he makes cute little noises, and he loves Muffin so much and grooms her so carefully even tho she's a stroppy moo. Muffin has got so much character, she's not as friendly as Gilbert (not in a timid or aggressive way, just isn't so into hugs and nose rubs), but she's soooooooooooooo beautiful, and she has moments were she is lovely to Gilbert when she thinks you aren't looking.

I feel sick, this is so awful. I've kept searching for them on the forums, looking for updates and piccies, and now this :(

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to say, I will happily help in anyway with a bunny run - even if I have to drive them up to Aberdeen!!!

Lib, don't feel too bad as the decision wasn't your fault..
it is always sad to see bunnies come back..but at present all G & M are bothered about is who gets the most veg!:lol:

Oh bless them. I fostered these pair when they first became Honeybunnies and it would be lovely to see them finally settled... fingers crossed their 4th home will be their final home. :wave:

These two will need a home with lots of understanding as they are both now very nervous..a home with lots of space to just be bunnies would be good:D

Back