• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my Starlights bunnies

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Short version; they're both great!
Tula is getting SO much bigger and her and Poppy are getting on great. Hopefully they will both be speyed next month. They've both moved into the shed now. Its pretty basic at the moment but I'll be adding some more bits.

Cleo is getting on well with her group too. In fact - its got bigger! I lost one of my other rabit a few weeks ago and was left with a singleton. I was going to wait until the girls were speyed and bond him with them, but he has seemed so sad that I decided I would give it a whirl with the threesome and now they are a happy four :D They've moved into the larger hutch and are all getting used to each other without too much problem. In fact Cleo was the least bothered by the whole thing and isn't the least intimidated by having another rabbit join her group!

Anyway, the important bit - photos!

Sally006.jpg

Sally007-2.jpg

Sally008-1.jpg

Sally009.jpg

Sally010-1.jpg

Sally005-1.jpg

Sally004.jpg

Sally003-1.jpg

Sally011-1.jpg

Not the same ickle bunny who fitted so neatly in your pocket on the way down there :lol: It's lovely to see them both looking so happy and relaxed with their new chums :)

Sorry to hear that you lost one of your other bunsters though :(

Back