• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new wife for Biscuit...with any luck!

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
We picked up a new girly last night called Caramel, she's an 8 1/2 month old cross breed. Last night we allowed her to settle down after her car journey in the house before moving her to spend the night in our newly built greenhouse. This morning we started the bonding process. There was a fair bit of boxing and fur flying (mainly Biscuits). They are now either ignoring each other or chasing each other very fast around the garden. They will be kept in the shed together tonight, but Biscuit will be enclosed in half the shed, Caramel will have the other half. Fingers crossed we see them loving up to each other soon.

Caramel last night, she looks HUGE we she's sitting like that:
PICT1249.jpg

This morning:
PICT1253.jpg

PICT1254.jpg

PICT1258.jpg

Bonding begins:
PICT1265.jpg

PICT1267.jpg

PICT1273.jpg

Awwh shes lovely! Is she from the rspca? I remember we had a caramel in, and she looked the same :lol: ;)

Biscuit is absolutely stunning :love: xXx

Yep, she's from the RSPCA. She had 3 litter mates, Custard, Suki and Snowdrop I think. Caramel is a lovely rabbit, very inquisitive and is at least 3 steps ahead of Biscuit :lol: Oh, and thanks, we think Biscuit is pretty darn adorable, even when he's being naughty and trying to sneak our home grown veg. :love:

Gorgeous Buns !! :love:

If they are not yet bonded I'd be careful leaving them unattended with the wide-gapped fencing as they could give a nasty nose-nip through the gaps.

xx

It's nic cube squares. Would that be ok? It's not as "gappy" as chicken wire.

They seem to be getting on fairly well for the 1st day. I actually caught Biscuit chinning her ears earlier and I am sure I saw a crafty lick too.

Awww shes gorgeous, I love her colour. :love: :love: I didnt realise you were from Cannock, cant believe so many people on here are local to me :wave:.

Back