• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terence now Forest - 2 pics

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Will take some more later but here he is sitting in the garden... hopefully will get some when he's being more active later on...:wave:

Picture358.jpg

Picture359.jpg

im glad terence/forest finally has a new home!!
He looks settled already :)
cant wait for more photos xx

Hello Forest :wave:

So nice to see him out relaxing... I look forward to the promised pics of him being active ;)

Aww, I loved Terrence!!! Little torretts bunny!
He is soo naughty he influenced Pickle into having two spouts of torretts!! :no:
Love the new name Forest! *I nearly called him Forry there :lol:*

Hello Forest :wave:

So nice to see him out relaxing... I look forward to the promised pics of him being active ;)

I've been so cross - batteries ran out on camera and have been raiding every clock in the house for temporary batteries to take some more pics, but none seem to have enough power in them to work the camera, although the clocks and remote etc work fine :( Son wants camera back tomorrow too ...aaagh! Forest was eating on the lawn with the others this evening too - could have taken a lovely pic :cry:

Aww, I loved Terrence!!! Little torretts bunny!
He is soo naughty he influenced Pickle into having two spouts of torretts!! :no:
Love the new name Forest! *I nearly called him Forry there :lol:*

Glad you like the name! He's been a good bunny so far but it's early days! :lol:

Back