• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runny poo :(

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
One of my new buns daisy has runny poo, i think its the food.
We have put toffee on pellets now so they are all getting Excel rabbit pellets... :?
Any advice?

I asked this too my scooch has runny poops also try putting her on hay alone for a while

They have plenty of hay and her and fuzzy seem to be eating it aswell as the food... i cant really just give her hay and nothing else as she is bonding with the other two they still need the food... and if i seperate her i will have to stay all over again?

They have plenty of hay and her and fuzzy seem to be eating it aswell as the food... i cant really just give her hay and nothing else as she is bonding with the other two they still need the food... and if i seperate her i will have to stay all over again?

Are they on Veg? Normally causes mine to have upset tummies, and once I cut it out it normally goes away.

Are they on Veg? Normally causes mine to have upset tummies, and once I cut it out it normally goes away.

Well they had some brocoli last night.. only a little bit.. toffee is used to veggies but i dont think the girls are... Daisy ate some but fuzzy didnt..
that could be why daisy has runny poo!! and the others dont..
i didnt realise:oops:.. thank you.. :):wave:

Well they had some brocoli last night.. only a little bit.. toffee is used to veggies but i dont think the girls are... Daisy ate some but fuzzy didnt..
that could be why daisy has runny poo!! and the others dont..
i didnt realise:oops:.. thank you.. :):wave:

Nps :) Hope they poo's clear up soon :) Scooch's are still on and off :(

:wave: :wave:

I reckon it may have been the veg, keep a close eye on her...cutting down the pellets for all of them won:wave: do any harm for a couple of days as long as they have hay.

Mables are a bit soft if she has too many pellets...I cut them down and stuffed her cage with hay and it made all the differece!

ok i will cut down the food and make sure theres lots of hay for them to eat..
Thanks for the advice :)

runny poo

its usually if you havnt weaned them properly off their old food, or maybe because you've given them 2 much off the pellets! coz mine sometimes have runny poo and their on excel rabbit pellets! xxxx hope she gets better.:D

Mine can't deal with Excel. Try something with higher fibre e.g. Science Selective and give less of them. Now the weather is warming up my 3 get half a bowl between them per day with the aim to eliminate them completely by summer. They should be eating at least 90% of their diet as hay anyway,

Back