• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of the bunnies and spring is here!

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Took some pics of the bunnies while feeding them today:)
P1010004.jpg

Aroma out on a walk in the shed, her cage is by the floor so she walks out whenever I open the door.
P1010005-1.jpg

Here she's examining a bucket on the floor. I have a water tank on the table above it which leaks, so I put the bucket there to prevent the floor from getting wet.
P1010008.jpg

Cloud wants a date with her...but he's not allowed. True Aroma may already be pregnant so there's a low chance of him impregnating her again, but she'll probably beat him up for trying.
P1010011.jpg

As soon as I opened the cage door he ran into a corner and refused to move:(
P1010013.jpg

Thought I should try to lure him to me with some food but the salad just got stuck on his fur:roll:
P1010021.jpg

Zakura caught in the middle of a bounce!
P1010025.jpg

Examining the door.
P1010028.jpg

Cute Sasuke.
P1010035.jpg

Rufus eating hay
P1010010-1.jpg

A litterbox who's gotten an alternate use XD I planted a seed mix in it which hopefully will turn into grass in a few days.
P1010038.jpg

First coltsfoot I've seen in my garden this year, and its not alone:D
P1010041-1.jpg

Another pic I took of Cloud's old hutch now that the snow's melted a bit more... I think it can be fixed if I reattach the left wall, but I believe the roof will have to be replaced entirely since it looks about to rot.

Last edited:
Back