• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bailey is really quiet today.

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:?
Im really confused, Bailey is acting really quiet today. He is jsut sat in the litter tray, munching hay... hes been like it all day :( He is eating and pooing fine. He mugged me for their pellets thins morning! :lol:

Could he be a bit quiet cause Pebble gave him a good humping this morning. :shock::oops: She was in a strop, destroying the cage and thought Bailey need to be told she is dominant! :roll: Or do you think he is bored? I put them in the run for a bit and he purked up, now he is back in hes quiet again.

I think this poor boy is pineing to be back outside in the hutch. But they cant go out yet because dad wont order their new hutch until the other two are gone. (which reminds me, i need to text Madmoo) They arent alowwed out of the indoor cage when dads home, hes goes mad :( I dont know what to do, they have toys, each other. They both look rather bored. :(

I dont like seeing them like this :( x

Is it a small cage? If so, then yes unfortunately they probably are bored.

Could you put them outside in Pebbles old hutch? Has it got a run attached? Could you let them have a run around the garden?

Ive added the pen onto the cage and they have both perked up :D Even binkies! :) Ive been yelled at causee they are takeing over my room....but oh well! They are happier now x

Back