• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moo's not eating U/D Now Eating - pics pg4

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been up all night with her trying to get her to eat - have syringed her with some mushed up pellets and a little bit of baby food. She isn't interest i food, treats or anything.

Managed to get her to eat some fresh dandelion leaves this morning, but she won't take anything else. There have been no poos at all.

Booked her in at the vets this morning. She looks a right little grumpy thing bless her!

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes - just going through this with my Milo, he was kept in yesterday, and came home last night, he's been back to the vets today and he's showing an improvement. I hope Moo gets better soon.

Well Moo was kept in the vets all day yesterday and has to go back today for a painkiller. She has been eating parsley and brocolli yesterday and today. but no poos. Her face is so grumpy I keep bursting ino tears. She won't eat any pellets.

I don't know what to do now! Any advice?

I don't know what to do now! Any advice?

I don't have anything to suggest.

I was hoping to see some good news about her by now :(

Do you know if she's had x-rays?
Are you totally happy with your vets?

I take my bunnies the 20 mile trip to Harcourt-Brown's in Harrogate now, it's quite a distant but I know they are getting the best care when they get there. It's probaby about 40 or 50 miles for you though, rather a long way :(

Sending more vibes.

she is back in at the vets today. Will pick her up later this afternoon. I have asked them to do an x-ray!

she's come home and hubby has been watching her and reckon she's done a few poos! Yay! she is eating harder stuff like carrots now, but is not interested in pellets.

I slept through all this - hubby said he went to collect her from vets when they rang & has been watching her all afternoon! Wish he'd woken me, but at least I woke to good news :D

Fingers crossed this continues!

the usual suspect are:

teeth (molar), or teeth growing inside towards upper jaw

GI stasis due to lack of hay, is his diet compose of 90% hay?

Back