• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

before and after pics of scamp

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this is scamp. he was one of three bunnies who were found in a cardboard box just over 5 years ago now when i first started to take in rabbits for Barnsley Animal Rescue :cry: the pics dont show his injuries quite as bad as they were. he had holes in his ears and several abcesses that had to be flushed out daily. i failed at rehoming him and kept him myself:oops:

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

here are some recent pictures. he lives with sweetpea one of our permenant B.A.R.C. bunnies:)

chance001.jpg

scamp010.jpg

Oh my god what a huge difference :shock: Just goes to show what some TLC and good living can do for a bun. Hes lovely tracey :love:

Oh my goodness!, the state of that poor bunny, how on earth could someone let him get that bad:evil::evil::evil:, but look at him now, I am not surprised you couldn't give him up, he's gorgeous and well done

Oh my goodness!, the state of that poor bunny, how on earth could someone let him get that bad:evil::evil::evil:, but look at him now, I am not surprised you couldn't give him up, he's gorgeous and well done

it was the other two bunnies that had attacked him. but they were in the box with no food or water for goodness knows how long. the box was in a hedgerow:cry:

Poor Scamp and Nemo. I didn't know their story. They have happy lives now. What happened to the other box bunnies they were with?

Rabs

Awwwwwwwww Tracy he is such a sweetie :love:
How sore must his skin have been :cry:

i know:( it use to make me feel sick when i touched him, he was all crusty:cry: but he was so trusting. he let us do whatever was needed and never put up a fight. hes a softie now :) he lays on his back on my legs when he needs his claws clipping. he hasn't a care in the world:D

Scamp is adorable now - I didn't know his history before though, but I can see why you couldn't give him up.

hes a softie now :) he lays on his back on my legs when he needs his claws clipping. he hasn't a care in the world:D

Wow! Can he come & teach my buns that trick?

Back