• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terence is here!!! u/d re-named Forest - piccies on photo thread

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Still not decided on name but he's out in the garden having fitted in faster than any bun I've introduced so far. None of the others has even noticed him! He's sitting right out in the middle of the lawn a few feet away from them!

Thank you so much to Kris for letting me have him and Alison for letting him hitch a ride! :wave: He seems a really friendly little boy, and I will definitely settle on a new name for him TOMORROW!!

Last edited:
In the meantime, can you please do us an 'artists impression' by the power of paintshop or similar pc-drawing product?

Glad to hear that Terence seems to be fitting right in :)

In the meantime, can you please do us an 'artists impression' by the power of paintshop or similar pc-drawing product?

Glad to hear that Terence seems to be fitting right in :)

Me and drawing? :shock::shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again for the coffee and the chance to meet your lovely bunsters and cats. :wave:

Terence says thank you for the lift! :D

Awww thats great news cant wait to see a piccy of the little lad,or drawing:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D :D :D

He is such a lovely boy, I told him he has to get on with all your bunnies or you would send him back...sound like he listened :lol: :lol:

Back