• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss Hammond - 130 days old. {pic heavy}

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Here is Little Miss Hammond, she was feeling a little bit left out with the bunnies grabbing all the lime light. :lol:
Shes is 130 days old (4 months and 5 days)
She weighs 155 grams.
anyway... here are pics of my loovely girl. x x

This was last night
S7303134.jpg

S7303136.jpg

(in the bunnies tube)

And these were taken just now. When i cleaned her out.
S7303149.jpg

S7303150.jpg

'Love you mummy.' (she was licking me :D)
S7303169.jpg

I have to say... shes huge! Look...
S7303164.jpg

S7303166.jpg

I cant wait to get her a bin cage, shes too big for that one now i think.
x
xx

Shes gorgeous Mai :love: What cage do you currently have?? And whats a bin cage :oops::oops:

We had a hammy last week, Harriet, i must take some pics of her :) xXx

They do love them. These ones are really deep too for plenty of tunnel making. Much easier to clean out when you have lots of them! The glass tanks are so heavy The really useful boxes are the best kind to get. A bit more expensive than other ones but excellent!

Ps i asked the same thing before i started using them so i wouldnt worry :roll::lol:

hehe. :) Im going to put NIC cubes one on each side (the longer side) and one on the roof, for ventilation. :) She is currently in the ferplast mini duna cage. :)

This is this weeks layout
S7303158.jpg

Do you change the layout of the cage Mai?

Only asking, as we are new hammy owners :oops: Cleaned her out tonight, and said to Dan should i move the toys/tunnels etc round and he said no she will get confused :? :lol: I thought she'd get bored with the same stuff etc.... will go and upload some piccies :D xXx

Back