• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel (aka carrier bag baby) pics

gkf9

Warren Scout
Well it was fate, we have ended up bringing Angel home and hopefully she'll be here to stay. :love:
For those of you that may not have seen my previous post it's here...
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=174821

She was found in a carrier bag on monday :censored:, has a broken leg and a few scabs but the cutest bunny face and a heart of gold.
We have to let her rest for 6 weeks and then when the time comes are hoping to bond her with Coco, she has a check up in 2 weeks.
She loves our company - won't leave your side if you sit with her and lies down for cuddles as soon as you touch her, she's also a licker which is very cute! All quite amazing when you consider the start she's had. :(

You can see her broken leg on this first 2
DSC00273-1.jpg

DSC00277-1.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Mmmmm, that was taaaaasty!
DSC00279-1.jpg

What you looking at?
DSC00280-1.jpg

Please god tell them to stop staring at me!
DSC00283-1.jpg

Oh man, all this attention is giving me a head ache!
DSC00284-1.jpg

I can still see you
DSC00285-1.jpg

Cuddles off my new daddy
DSC00287-1.jpg

Looking slightly scruffier at the vets earlier on in the week
photo-4.jpg

You certainly picked the right name for her!!! She is so sweet! She looks a right little character as well, she has a naughty glint in her eye!

oh my god shes amazing see this is what annoys me about how people can be so cruel and i fear for all the bunnies who are being given as 'easter' gifts who are going to be abandonned because people get bored. :censored::censored::censored::censored:
im so happy that there is people like you who give these rabbits 2nd chances :D just makes me sick to my stomach how people are so cruel

Back