• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Milo: Good news now eating and pooing:)

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Can you please send some vibes to Milo, he stopped eating this morning and his tummy is hard. He's been kept at the vets to be given fluids etc. I've just phoned for an update and he's still not eating although he is a little more comfortable.
I feel like a bad mum because he and Twinkle share the new shed and to stop him spraying his wee, we put lino on the walls, and have found he's been chewing it:cry:

Last edited:
Oh dear :cry:
Has the Vet taken abdominal radiographs to check for an obstruction?

Sending vibes for Milo

I'm not sure what they have done so far, Jon had to take him because I was at work. They told me to ring back at 3.00 to see if there is an improvement and to see what course of action to take:(
Twinkle was examined and she is okay, but she is wandering around looking for him.:(

Oh my goodness. VIBES, VIBES, VIBES little man. You have to pull through, come on we are routing for you at Brinsley.

Big hugs to your mum too - she is a star.

Just got back from the vets, he has had another injection of gut stimulant, but he wouldn't eat and drink - since he's been reunited with Twinkle he has started to eat dandelions, and basil and we have a few small poos. He's got to go back tomorrow for a check up, so please keep the vibes coming.

I hope he continues to produce some poos.
Has he had pain relief?

Lots more vibes for him xx

Yes, he's much happier now he's back home and certainly more himself than this morning - he kept stamping his feet at the vets:oops: probably because Twinkle wasn't there to keep him in line:roll:

I managed to syringe feed him some water when we came home, but he's eating by himself, so fingers crossed.
The vet thought it might not be due to the lino, but just a coincidence, however as soon as he got back into the shed he went to the scene of the crime - we have taken the lino off the walls now, so he can happily spray them:roll:

This is the shed
Newshed002-1.jpg

Milo is the Harlequin
Newshed006.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of vibes over here! Sounds like he's doing a bit better. Keep it up Milo! :love:

By the way, he's gorgeous.:love:

I am so pleased that he is eating now :D
Hopefully he will be 100% better very soon.

Milo says 'dont you realise that my spraying is artwork'.............:lol:

He's eaten a little bit of Basil on his own, and I have just fed him some mashed up A + P but he's not pooed for about 3 hours:cry: He's back at the vets at 11.00 tomorrow. I've bought them both indoors, to monitor him, Twinkle is grooming him and they are both letting me stroke them, which is worrying:cry:

Back