• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow a difference that a 'good' vet makes!

happypreso

Alpha Buck
Dont know if this is the 'norm' or not but after all the hassle between the two vets I have had, I am glad that I went over (well 2 out of 4 bun's) to the 'new' vets.

I took Bugs to get his mixi jab today and the vet has checked his ears, eyes, temp, teeth, stomach ... so Bugs has had a good check over before his jab. No extra charge for his ... is this normal?

Star, got this treatment the other day when she had her mixi jab but she went for a pre-op appointment so assumed that was the reason why.

My other 2 bun's didn't get that treatment when I went to the 'old' vets for their mixi jabs.

Dont know if this is the 'norm' or not but after all the hassle between the two vets I have had, I am glad that I went over (well 2 out of 4 bun's) to the 'new' vets.

I took Bugs to get his mixi jab today and the vet has checked his ears, eyes, temp, teeth, stomach ... so Bugs has had a good check over before his jab. No extra charge for his ... is this normal?

Star, got this treatment the other day when she had her mixi jab but she went for a pre-op appointment so assumed that was the reason why.

My other 2 bun's didn't get that treatment when I went to the 'old' vets for their mixi jabs.

Yes. A rabbit needs to be in good health to have the vaccine and the only way to establish this is to give a thorough health check :)

My vets always checks Buster over (his eyes teeth tum ears and nails) If i were you i would go to the new one

Yes. A rabbit needs to be in good health to have the vaccine and the only way to establish this is to give a thorough health check :)

oh really? so the other vets should have done this as well? I think I will get the other two swapped over then as well.

My vets always do full checks when they see Daisy - which is pretty regularly at the moment.

I'd swap your other 2 bunnies over.

Yep ours always get full health checks too before jabs. Def change vets for all your buns x

Back