• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Breeds

What Breed is Your Bunny?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

• American Sable

• Angora

• Belgian Hare

• Britannia Petite

• Cinnamon

• Creme d'Argent

• Dwarf Hotot

• Florida White

• Havana

• Himalayan

• Hotot

• Jersey Wooly

• Lilac

• New Zealand

• Palomino

• Rhinelander

• Silver

• Silver Fox

• Silver Marten

• Tan

• Total voters

sidereus7

Mama Doe
Just wanted to take a little poll to see what kind of rabbits everyone has!

I used the breeds that ARBA listed. Please let me know what I forgot! (I know Lionhead is missing)

Last edited:
The only purebred ones are rex so I voted that.
But I also have a Netherlands dwarf-lop dwarf mix and a lionhead-lop dwarf mix. :wave:
(One of the rexes seem interested in making rex-lionhead-lop dwarf babies but she hasn't been allowed too:lol:)

Well ive voted for the breeds Ive got on the list but i didnt see english spot until afterwards and Jack is one of them ,also I have dwarf lops and I didnt see them either.

well i did vote for holland lop(as i think its dwarf) but none of my bunnys are pure breds they are all rescue crosses : my favourite kind.. just voted for the breed they seem to have most of in them! :) xx

I voted Holland lop because I think that's what Alfie and Bubbles would be called if they were in the US (they're mini lops here). I think mini lops in the US are what we would call German lops. I is very confuzzled. :? :lol:

I currently have 1 lonely lionhead, so I voted other, but we are being homechecked for a new girly today, but am not sure who we are getting yet!

aaah, you've got the american standard on there, you will find alot of us have british breed buns.

I have a continental giant, a self giant pappillion (i think, was told cross giant conti :?), and a giant french lop :wave:

Ahh i see. I have a continental giant, a french lop, a dwarf lop and like a dwarf lop with sorta himalayan markings :lol: xXx

There's a few breeds that aren't listed, particularly one of the most common ones "lionhead"... ;)

I have ticked the ones that were listed, others weren't...

Lionhead x 2
Lionhead Lop
Unknown mix
Medium lop mix
Champagne D'Argent
French Lop
French Lop x Continental Giant

Back