• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside .....

Jaypot

Mama Doe
We went for a little walk today along the seafront :D:D We took our Oxo 'cos he said he fancied fish 'n chips, a pint and an oggle at all the does :shock::lol:

We where kindly donated a brand new bunny buggy :D We call it "The Hairy Mob Mobile" :lol::lol:

John took some piccies, and also a little video which I will upload soon. Oxo was as good as gold :love: and really loved it :love: As it was his first time out in the HMM :lol: we only stayed out for about an hour with him. During any nice weather we get we will go out to other places with him and with some of the others :love::D

Oxo is now Ambassador Oxo :love::lol::lol:

Are we going to the pub?

020409015.jpg

Mmmmm - sea air :D

020409064.jpg

Time to try the Hairy Mob Mobile :D

020409023.jpg

Having some sun :D

020409049.jpg

Coorrrrrr look, a topless doe :lol::lol:

020409051.jpg

Video to follow :D:love:

Awww how lovely :D

Did you get people come over to talk to you when they saw you had a rabbit in a buggy?

Awww how lovely :D

Did you get people come over to talk to you when they saw you had a rabbit in a buggy?

Well luckily there were not many people about near us - as it was a test run I didn't want to go near too many people as I didn't know how Oxo would react :oops::oops: He was great though - he loved it so we have plans to take him to a lot of places and try and educate the public as well :D:D

:D thats just brilliant. did the sea air make him sleep when he got home. i bet he couldn't wait to tell Jingo all about it :D

He was knocked out :shock: after he ate some more food of course 'cos he was starving :lol::lol:

Jingo didn't want to know about it :roll:- he said we are not getting him in that:shock::lol::lol::lol:

He was knocked out :shock: after he ate some more food of course 'cos he was starving :lol::lol:

Jingo didn't want to know about it :roll:- he said we are not getting him in that:shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awwww Jay, they are lovely pictures and video, Oxo looks so well, he looked like he was really enjoying his day out, beautiful:love::love::love:

I am so jealous, I wanted one of those for Elwood when I saw them last year but I have been band from having one :roll:

Oxo is such a cutie :love:

Oxo is miffed today as he won't be able to go out - the weather is all foggy :( Instead he says he'll rest up and see what the weather is like tomorrow:lol::lol::lol:

Back