• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny friendly lawn feed?

There's enough of that on there as it is!!!

I need to put something on it to restore the lawn - its looking a bit worse for wear!

I take it your bunnies run on, dig in, and mainly eat it then. :lol:
In that case your lawn doesn't stand a chance. My buns have eaten every last blade of grass, daisy flower, clover leaf in fact every last thing in the lawn. There is a little moss growing but that is all.:roll:

Bunny poop is a very good fertilizer, if you sweep it into your flower beds, you will have lovelyf lowers. It also makes the lawn nice and green....
If you have any grass left that is!

I would go the by hand route, will take more work but be bunny safe. Rake out the moss, dig out the weeds, spread out some grass seeds then fertilize with some poop. If you don't want poops all over your lawn, soak um in some water first and mush um til they dissolve a bit then water your lawn with the runny goo (it doesn't smell).

Anything chemical you put on to kill weeds/moss your going to have to leave at least a couple of months before buns cango on.

Back