• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My loved up bunnies.

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:D:D

S7303071.jpg

S7303070.jpg

S7303082.jpg

S7303083.jpg

Bailey is maulting. (but it may be from where pebble has been grooming him too) x
S7303086.jpg

S7303087.jpg

S7303103.jpg

S7303107.jpg

Sorry really pic heavy! :oops: :love: x

Awww I'm so glad that the bonding is working well and that Pebble now has a friend to keep her company :) They look very happy together :D

awwhhh loved up bunnehs :love:

Hello Pebble and Bailey,
Me, Magic and my mummeh are happy you two are so happy togefer :d It's lovely when you find a bunneh friend to share your life with :D
Hollyxxx

awwhhh loved up bunnehs :love:

Hello Pebble and Bailey,
Me, Magic and my mummeh are happy you two are so happy togefer :d It's lovely when you find a bunneh friend to share your life with :D
Hollyxxx

Hello Magic, Holly and Bethery!!
We is in love alot! We love snuggleing up and going sleepies together after binkying like mad and makeing lots off mess in mummies room! Is so much easier to be naughty when there is two of you! hehe! I mean... one bunny goes one way, and the other goes the other. And mummy only has one pair of hands! hehe! Its all so good! :love:

Love Bailey & Pebble. xoxox

Back