• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think this is a good idea?

kerry-123

Mama Doe
We live near a country park it's gorgeous and there are lots of secluded areas Robert (my brother) is thinking about us taking the rabbits playpen and setting it up there on the grass and letting Joey run about on it he will be well supervised ofc and we know the perfect area for it. I think he might enjoy it as he's never been on real grass before. What do you think?

Forgot to add, it might stress him out a lot.. I know it would with my lot! plus you dont know what pesticides have been used on the grass, then theres the risk of dogs so i just wouldnt. x

Forgot to add, it might stress him out a lot.. I know it would with my lot! plus you dont know what pesticides have been used on the grass, then theres the risk of dogs so i just wouldnt. x

I agree. Do you know someone with a lawn in their garden who could let you do the same thing as you had planned?

Back