• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Briony Says "Auntie Jane.......

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I know you're feeling down so fancy a snuggle

Brionya.jpg

or a go on my X-box?! :lol:"

Brionyb.jpg

"and although I'm still very overweight since being at Honeybunnies my weight has dropped from 4.21kg :)shock:) to 3.76 kg..and Auntie Jill is on a diet too so we are encouraging each other:D"

Awwwwwww Hello Briony :wave:

You are so beautiful :love:
Well done for losing some weight as I am sure that will make you feel more comfortable.
Thank goodness you are at Honeybunny's where you are sure to be really well cared for and Auntie Jill will find you the perfect forever home :D

xx

oh my! feeling so rubbish today and ive peeked on here and saw 'want a go on my xbox' and the idea of a bunny offering to play the xbox has got me in fits!

:lol::lol: thanks for cheering me up accidently lol

oh my! feeling so rubbish today and ive peeked on here and saw 'want a go on my xbox' and the idea of a bunny offering to play the xbox has got me in fits!

:lol::lol: thanks for cheering me up accidently lol

Briony would need to a-tell me what an Xbox is and b-show me how to use it................:oops:

Humpf has plays xbox360 with my brother :lol: He sits on the sofa watching intently.......bit worried that it is Resident Evil 5......hope he doesn't get any ideas!!!!!!

Well done on the weight loss :D

Back