• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust free hay - anyone local (Essex) want to swap?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
This is a real long shot, but when I ordered my last batch of dust free hay I ordered the soft variety. Previously I'd always just ordered the huge bales, where I didn't get the choice of soft or stalky, and assumed it was the soft that I had. Since losing the bunnies I figured I needed less, so ordered the 10 bales of soft.

Well, the piggies really haven't been keen on it, and I think it must have been the stalky I'd had and they'd liked. I just wondered if there was anyone local with some stalky dust free hay that they want to swap!

i havnt got any stalky but would love to buy this off you im in basildon essex how much would you want and could you poss deliver as i dont drive

teresa

I'll have a look at how many bags I've got left and come back to you, if that's ok? :)

Back