• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster not eating help

Buster

Alpha Buck
Buster had his back teeth done yesterday and slept when he came home.When i got up this morning hes not eaten very much infact very little.I have given him fresh food but he wont touch it do any of you have any advise for me please? would be much appreciated or any medication i could give him?

Last edited:
Thanks Fudge mallow I have just phoned the vets and im getting recovery food and Stimulant Medicine so i hope that will do the trick. I just dont like seeing him like this :cry: any spare vibes welcome for buster

Last edited:
Thanks Fudge mallow I have just phoned the vets and im getting recovery food and Stimulant Medicine so i hope that will do the trick. I just dont like seeing him like this :cry: any spare vibes welcome for buster

Im going through something similar with Fudge just now :roll: She had a dental 2 weeks ago and since then she hasnt been her self and poos have been weird. Its because of her teeth roots causing pain so on metacam for a good few weeks and Zantac for 5 days.:)

Hope everything works out ok and buster gets better soon. Sending lots of vibes xxx

Just back from the vets got some Metacam and Metoclopramide and some recovery food. I have given him some recovery food and im wearing some as well :lol: lets hope he picks up soon

Update

Buster has started to eat everthing i have given him. He is back to his normal little self :love:

Back