• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoo plus runs

My friend has just bought it. I haven't seen it 'in the flesh' but I know she's really pleased with hers. She got hers from pet planet, so you might want to price-check? :wave:

Yes I have the larger one priced at £49. The bars are large enough to let a cats paw through. It is sturdy though we had ours pegged to the ground with tent pegs as a precaution. I would recommend it, altough if youve got the space and the money get two so you can join them together and double the space. We currently use ours to fence off the decking for the buns to play on, goves them about four times as much space.

i have it and its fab but i have the larger one..

but, the bars are big enough for cats paws, so if thats why youre looking to purchase a diffeent one this prob wont do the job for you x

Just being curious as I was looking at this this myself yesterday and contemplating buying it. I've got the extended hexagon one at the mo but I get fed up of moving it and it's caused moss on the grass as I covered it with tarpaulin last year. Think I'll go ahead and buy this one then :)

I've just ordered the smaller one for my bun, its only a temporary measure as eventually he will be free ranging - this will just be for when he is unsupervised.

I ordered mine Monday with the cabin house but it hasn't arrived yet, promise to post piccies when it does :)

Personally I wouldn't use this product unsupervised, my lops can pull it out the ground and get out underneath it, and the roof is only very simply attached, it would be pretty easy for a cat or fox to pull it apart because of the way it clips together. It's a great size for supervised use but I wouldn't leave buns in it and go out.

I gave up on it eventually, it was just too much faff.

I have two of the larger ones, put together as one long run. As others said, I would not leave them in it unsupervised. If it is on grass, they can dig out or a fox could dig in, and if they are on concrete, you can't peg them down. The gaps are big enough for a squirrel to squeeze through, and for magpies to have a go at the bunnies.
I am very happy with the run, but I am working from home and can see it from my desk. If I go out, the bunnies have to go back into the hutch.

I am very happy with the run, but I am working from home and can see it from my desk. If I go out, the bunnies have to go back into the hutch.

Yeah thats what i mean as the one we currently have doesn't have a top so i have to sit with them which means they dont get as much as they should outside. I am after a run that they can during the day and be checked on constantly (can also see from the kitchen window ) just so they can have more time outside. The cat shouldnt really be a problem, i just need a large run that is has a top around £50.

When I meant unsupervised I meant when OH is in the office at home, he can see him at all times. Generally, especially at this time of year we live in our garden and that is when he will be free ranging.

I can't comment on the quality of the run though as it is yet to arrive! :cry:

Back