• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piper just being Piper..

Maizy

Mama Doe
I just love her and seeing her binkying round the garden today, just had to take a few pics.:love::love: Apologies for the light, she just won't sit still long enough for me to get it right.:lol:
DSCF1691.jpg

Do I have a big bum?
DSCF1686.jpg

Oh leave me alone I'm busy eating!

DSCF1683.jpg

I know I'm bias but I have to agree. This was one of my weak moments :oops: having said 'no more, 13 is enough'. I just melted and she had to come home..:lol: I just love her to bits.

Sorry, I said 'he' :oops:
How stoooopid am I !!

SHE is amazingly beautiful :love: :love: :love:

I know I'm bias but I have to agree. This was one of my weak moments :oops: having said 'no more, 13 is enough'. I just melted and she had to come home..:lol: I just love her to bits.

13?! :shock: :lol::lol: Wow, that is a lot of buns! :lol:

I think you should go out now and take pics of them all!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

13?! :shock: :lol::lol: Wow, that is a lot of buns! :lol:

I think you should go out now and take pics of them all!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have about 400 on my camera!:lol: you may be very sorry you said that.:lol: However, I HAD to even up the numbers as I couldn't just have 13, it wouldn't be fair would it? :oops::p I will have to speak nicely to someone to get my siggi updated though, as Piper is not in there and neither are Splodge and Elliot ( failed fosterer...what can I say :oops::oops:). I'm just a lost cause I'm afraid...

Back