• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Pic of The Late Lord Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture867-1.jpg

So sorry that a had such a short little life. He was such a beautiful looking rabbit :love: What breed was he?

Wheres the picture of him on top of the conservatory? Did I imagine this, or was he on top of something?

So sorry that a had such a short little life. He was such a beautiful looking rabbit :love: What breed was he?

His breed is not standardised but is a mix of Rex/English Lop and Dwarf Lop.
The mix was being refered to as a 'Velveteen Lop'
Unfortunately creating new breeds causes lots of problems. I dont regret buying Lops but I now only obtain my Rabbits from Rescues. Not that I am intending on getting any more Rabbits :)

Wheres the picture of him on top of the conservatory? Did I imagine this, or was he on top of something?

I didnt catch that epic on camera. I was more concerned about getting him down before he did himself any damage :)

Sorry Jane, I thought I had seen a picture of him climbing something which was great. Im probably visualizing Tam's scamp, but I remember LL and his climbing.

Last edited:
Back