• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got Jazz's ashes back today...

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Here's his final resting place...

mhwnq0.jpg

I am really impressed with this, the service is brilliant, in total it cost me £77 for the PM cremation and everything.

Binky free my little one xxx

2hqton7.jpg

Thinking of you & your little man Katie - that is so lovely for him :cry:

We've still got the ashes of our bridge buns & I think this summer, I'm going to put them all in a huge planter with a lovely bush or shrub as a memorial for all 6 of them. I know it won't ever bring any of them back, but I will feel close to them by doing this & that they are still part of our bunny family xxx

Thinking of you & your little man Katie - that is so lovely for him :cry:

We've still got the ashes of our bridge buns & I think this summer, I'm going to put them all in a huge planter with a lovely bush or shrub as a memorial for all 6 of them. I know it won't ever bring any of them back, but I will feel close to them by doing this & that they are still part of our bunny family xxx

I think i might get a big pot and bury him with a nice bush, in the new garden as he never made it there :cry:

Thanks everyone for your support x

I also think it's a lovely ashes box (can't think of the word...)

Sorry for your loss - hope you and any remaining buns are ok x

Back