• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Bruno into the pair Lottie and Alfie..

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
Right im taking the plunge this weekend and going to bond Bruno into the pair Lottie and Alfie.

lottie never poses a problem and just puts up with anyone, not an agressive streak in her.

Alfie isnt aggressive but he is territorial and tells lottie off.

Im going to bond them in the kitchen, which is laminate flooring, so if they fight they will slip all over the place :lol: and lose concentration hopefully.

Im going to start sat morn. Give them lots of food in the kitchen. Leave them in the kitchen all day long and over night, while I sleep in the lounge (which I can see them from there).

Then Sunday morning Im goign to disinfect the hutch. Let them out into the garden about 12ish. Then leave the hutch open.

Hopefully by the evening they will be bonded and settled.

Do you think this is a good idea, nearly 48 hours under my watchful eye..!

Only thing I worry about is I dont want to stress Bruno out, as he is an indoor bun, and going from a single bun, to a trio then from indoors to outside, might stress him.. Any tips? :love:

Thanks guys

Back