• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I now have a trio!! More photos pg2

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Its truee!! I went to pick up fuzzy and daisy from starlight today, they had a bit of a scrubble in the carrier but settled down in the car...
We then got them home and put them in the cage we are using and also put our toffee in there and again a few scrubbles but nothing major.
Toffee has taken a liking to daisy.. he humped her :shock: straight away!
And then cuddled up together... i think fuzzy will start to join in soon when she is more settled!
:D

Last edited:
a few quick photos, sorry if the quality isnt good... didnt want to disturb them too much... Cage is a mess from the little fights every now and then :lol:
They seem to be getting on well.. :)

This is the cage, you cant see daisy as she is laying underneath toffee
09-04-01075.jpg

Toffee & Daisy
09-04-01079.jpg

09-04-01084.jpg

Fuzzy and Daisy
09-04-01087.jpg

09-04-01088.jpg

well they have had some little fights but nothing major and then settle down again, mainly its daisy and toffee :lol: poor fuzzy stays out of it...
They are really friendly and gorgeous!! :love:

How old are they? I have two 8 month old french lops (buck and doe)who have both been done and I now also have a 4 month old doe who I would like to introduce and keep them as a trio. I put the two together in a run (who are currently living together) and put the single one in a run next to them, but the two started a few scuffles with a bit of fur flying.
Am I best to get the young doe done too before I try and introduce the trio and what's the best way to do it. I have only had the other two for a couple of months, so their bonding is quite new too but they love each other. I would love them all to live together happily and obviously would be better done as young as possible but I would appreciate any advice !!:)

well they have had some little fights but nothing major and then settle down again, mainly its daisy and toffee :lol: poor fuzzy stays out of it...
They are really friendly and gorgeous!! :love:

Sounds promising :) I reckon you or your mum should sleep on the couch so you can hear if they kick off in the night..

How old are they? I have two 8 month old french lops (buck and doe)who have both been done and I now also have a 4 month old doe who I would like to introduce and keep them as a trio. I put the two together in a run (who are currently living together) and put the single one in a run next to them, but the two started a few scuffles with a bit of fur flying.
Am I best to get the young doe done too before I try and introduce the trio and what's the best way to do it. I have only had the other two for a couple of months, so their bonding is quite new too but they love each other. I would love them all to live together happily and obviously would be better done as young as possible but I would appreciate any advice !!:)

I would have the other bun spayed/neautered first then let the bun recover then introduce it to the others so her hormones arent over the roof :lol:
then put them in a small space and keep an close eye on them for the first 48 hours and see how things go from there... :)

How are things going?

Things are going good, they have all snuggled by each other in turns haha,
we also let them have a run around in the living room to see how they would react and let them have some exercise and they followed each other and investigated everything! haha.
Im really pleased, today they have only had one little scruffle and they have been fine! they are in the cage now just cuddling up, i think its fuzzy and daisy cuddling up at the moment :D

:love:

Aaaaw, they look so happy. Fuzzy looks exactly like 1 of mine, if I couldn't see her right now I may have accused you of stealing her :evil: :lol:

He he Daisy obviously thinks Fuzzy need to sort her hair do out :lol: :lol:

So glad it is going well :love:

Haha! Well we cut one matt out of her and there isnt anymore so her fur is all nice and fuzzy! :D my mum grooms her every morning making sure she hasnt got any nots :lol::)

Lovely bunnies - hope bonding goes well :D

Bonding is going very well thank you :)

Aaaaw, they look so happy. Fuzzy looks exactly like 1 of mine, if I couldn't see her right now I may have accused you of stealing her :evil: :lol:

Haha there are many bunnies i would steal... if i had my way i would have bunnies everywhere :lol:

Haha! Well we cut one matt out of her and there isnt anymore so her fur is all nice and fuzzy! :D my mum grooms her every morning making sure she hasnt got any nots :lol::)

Awww she is such a fuzzball :love: It is great she has gone to a home who can care for her properly :) although I am sure your mum doesn't mind the extra bunny cuddles ;)

More piccies please!!!

Awww she is such a fuzzball :love: It is great she has gone to a home who can care for her properly :) although I am sure your mum doesn't mind the extra bunny cuddles ;)

More piccies please!!!

she lovess all the bunny cuddles!
Daisy tried to bite me today.. and boxed my dad just to say 'back off' nothing major we did pick her up when she had calm down again, she still needs abit more time but we are taking things as they come. :) Im sure once shes settled she will come around and see we arent here to hurt her :D

I am just putting photos onto my computer... They had some time outside today for a little run, They done lots of binkys!!! I am happy they love their garden :)
i will upload the photos soon. xx

Here are a few photos of them in the garden:
Pic heavy :oops:

Fuzzy
09-04-02015.jpg

Freedom!!
09-04-02021.jpg

09-04-02022.jpg

09-04-02025.jpg

Lil Fuzzy
09-04-02027.jpg

09-04-02030.jpg

09-04-02031.jpg

Toffee
09-04-02033.jpg

09-04-02080.jpg

Daisy
09-04-02073.jpg

09-04-02066.jpg

09-04-02138.jpg

09-04-02132.jpg

09-04-02064.jpg

09-04-02071.jpg

09-04-02063.jpg

:D:wave:

Awww those are great photos, the girls seem to be loving the garden :D :D

Fuzzy is just sooo cute!! I'm sure Daisy will calm down as she gets used to you :)

Awww those are great photos, the girls seem to be loving the garden :D :D

Fuzzy is just sooo cute!! I'm sure Daisy will calm down as she gets used to you :)

Well she only seem to box and bite when she was in her cage... as if to say stay away i live here.. But she only did it once and i got her out and she was fine afterwards... :D

Back