• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who is head of fat fluffs?

Can I help? I'm Abi, also a trustee of Fat Fluffs and work closely with Chloe. I'm online more ATM cos I'm on holiday - PM me if you like x

cant phone just now as i have 4 children trying to rival the volume of an air raid siren :roll:
would she be about later or is it day hours only?

It's my brain working faster than my fingers! Did it once when giving someone the paypal address ... :oops: Sorry about that - hope you manage to speak to Chloe and can possibly give Ellie a home :) x

did they ever manage to get their money refunded from fatluffs? You'd think if no one had that e-mail address they'd just bounce it back straight away :roll::roll:

ps. chloe works shifts. I don't think she's on nights at the mo but might not be able to get to the phone but I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can.

thanks, ive spoken to Chloe who is going to email me again when she gets home from work :)

fingers crossed for us as Ellie is still available :) :love::love: :love::love:

did they ever manage to get their money refunded from fatluffs? You'd think if no one had that e-mail address they'd just bounce it back straight away :roll::roll:

Yep, she cancelled it. Agree with you tho - it should just bounce! x

Back