• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Deelove!!

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
For getting this photo on the pc for me. I just love this photo of me (apart from the black eyes :lol:) and Houdini :love: He's my very special boy :love:

picture1.jpg

oo julie i love your hair! looks blonder!he looks so funny :lol: proper disapproving bunny!

:love:

he is for me, yes?
:lol:

Thank you Deelove :oops::oops:

Sarah Jayne - This pic was taken last november 08. I dyed my hair brown just before I met you, had no choice, it was falling out :roll: :lol:

Great Picture Julie - your're just as I imagined.

Don't think I will come and meet you in the summer, you wouldn't want to be seen with me out on the town, would ruin your Street cred!!!!:lol::lol:

And Houdini is soooooooooo lovely

Great Picture Julie - your're just as I imagined.

Don't think I will come and meet you in the summer, you wouldn't want to be seen with me out on the town, would ruin your Street cred!!!!:lol::lol:

And Houdini is soooooooooo lovely

Thanks Jayne, I think thats a good thing that I am what you imagined. You are what I imagined too and you look way too young to be a grand mother!!

I don't have any street cred, i always seem to go out with hay and straw sticking up in my hair which a polite shop attendant pointed out the other day :lol::lol:

I'm looking forward to meeting you in the summer and having a good natter about the buns :D

Back