• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could someone please make me a sig?

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I'm fed up of my posts looking boring so could someone please make me a sig as i don't have a clue how to!
Thanks
Helen xx

i can make siggys, i have made them for another forum, just haven't gotten round to making my own on here, i might not be able to do them till i get home from work tho, if you tell me what you what like whats colours and if you wants pictures of your bunnies, let me know then you can email me your pics (make sure you include your bunnies names if you want names on them too)

AT RISK OF BEING A NAUGHTY THREAD PIRATE, CAN I BE 3RD IN THE QUEUE :oops::? ? THAT'S IF THE OFFER WAS AN OPEN ONE, IF NOT I WILL RETREAT BACK UNDER MY ROCK :lol::lol::oops:

I don't mind doing them for anyone, just pm me the details required and let me know if you want your own pics of your bunnies as you will them need to email me the pics

Back