• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge Just attacked me......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
:shock: I was lying on the floor next to her like i always do and she lunged at my face :shock:
I have a little graze below my eye which hurts and all around my eye is red!
She then kept attacking my hands or my feet :shock:
She has never attacked me before and i now think it has something to do with her either not getting pain relief this morning or zantac yesterday and the fact she is doing smaller poo AGAIN,
OR
The fact that she isnt used to being out at this time of the day and is usually sleeping so she could be grumpy :roll:

I cant wait til the vets tomorrow to see what he suggests!
Im still in shock that my baby attacked me :(

What a shock for you.
Maybe it was just a bit of spring fever, or she was trying to get your attention and you didn't notice. I think they expect or to be able to read their subtle clues such as ear and nose twitches.
How did you react?
Edit: just read your other thread. Seems likely she was in discomfort.

Last edited:
It really hurts your feelings when they bite or attack you - it feels worse than the physical injury.

Ra has bitten me on the nipple this morning whilst I was grooming his tatty bum.
The funny thing is someone else posted about rabbits and boobies earlier this week and I was actually thinking about that just before Ra bit me:lol:

Back