• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Peanut Butter, U/D Post 32 not good :(

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
please! :(
He is seeing the vet again tonight at 5:30. Im very worried. Hes quite down today and even in the run hes just sitting in a tunnel, hes not moving about and playing. jelly is really grumpy and seems really down to, shes doing the same next to him. She knows hes poorly.

Please sent vibes for my beautiful special boy :(:(:(
here he is with his poorly leg if people missed it
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=174566

xx

Last edited:
hes kicking and biting me and he never does that. he doesnt like being held but at the moment he hates it.

I hope they have some new options for us. I dont like seeing jelly like this, at first i thought some thing is wrong with her but shes fine i checked her over, ithink she can just tell hes not right.

hes kicking and biting me and he never does that. he doesnt like being held but at the moment he hates it.

I hope they have some new options for us. I dont like seeing jelly like this, at first i thought some thing is wrong with her but shes fine i checked her over, ithink she can just tell hes not right.

I expect she is very aware of the fact that Peanut is not himself :cry:
I really hope that the Vet can make him feel more comfortable.

i cant bear this.. all my fav buns are getting poorly sick or worse :cry::cry::cry:

im sending every vibe i can make for the vet to be able to make mr butter better xxxxxxx

i cant bear this.. all my fav buns are getting poorly sick or worse :cry::cry::cry:

im sending every vibe i can make for the vet to be able to make mr butter better xxxxxxx

Hes going to get better with all the vibes hes getting, :)

he has to. How can i have Jelly without Peanut Butter? it just cant happen.

Hes sleeping in the sun at the moment so hes relaxed :)

Hes going to get better with all the vibes hes getting, :)

he has to. How can i have Jelly without Peanut Butter? it just cant happen.

Hes sleeping in the sun at the moment so hes relaxed :)

i know your right.... Alvin's partner in crime HAS to get better :love:

phwooooooooooooar we saw a fit vet today! ;)

oh wait..thats not why im posting is it?

:lol:

He couldnt see where it was :lol:, cus we hadnt seen him before and then he touched his hock and puss went eveywhere! he has been reffered to South Beech Vets in Wickford, and is seeing them at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

hopefully we can fix this now. mum told me not to get my hopes but i refuse not too.

:)

Back