• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your rabbit practise its happy flops first?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Another weird one from my pair :roll:

Was just watching sorrel last night and noticed that before she flops, she sort of rocks herself to one side a couple of times first as if she's practising to make sure she lands in the right place :lol::lol::lol: Looks sooooooo funny.

yeah teddy does that too, she sortof puts her front paws out first then pause for a bit then throws herself over haha:lol:

she has changed her flop style this week too, she used to just go over and lie on her front for a bit, now she goes right onto her side with all her legs sticking out, writhes about like a cat, purrs, and headbutts apache's side while she's doing it

must be the spring air getting to her :? :lol:

Last edited:
my scamp does a couple of mini practice flops first then get up and does a big one onto his back with his feet in the air:lol: i love to watch him and try to get a photo but everytime he sees me with the camera he gets back up:? i will catch him one day:)

Oh my Lola does this!!!

She kind of gives a few sways from side to side before comitting for the full flop! Sometimes she flops then decides she didnt really want to!

bella looks like she really plans hers too, i can tell when she's about to go. but still sometimes then looks shocked once she's done it, as if to say "i wasn't expecting that!"

Back