• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Government to ban ownership of certain breeds of rabbit!!

RavinRabbit

Warren Scout
I've just been reading on some news site that the government is planning on bringing in a new law very soon that means all pets owned by British residents must be original British breeds. Those that aren't will have to be deported back to their original countries of origin! :shock:

is this an april fools lol.. If its serious, deary me, shame they dont feel the same about the illegal immigrants that keep coming over

That's nearly as funny as when the government banned certain breeds of dog because of the way they looked about 17 years ago.

No, wait...

Sorry all, couldn't resist. It had just turned midnight and I was sitting watching five bunnies bonding in the kitchen - not much else to do! :D

I would have change the names of my French Lops to Bolton Lops. I wonder where my Continentals would end up:lol::lol::lol:

Back