• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Cookies :)

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Best invention :) vet told me about them today to try and encourage Marmite to eat more hay and he LOVES them :) if you have buns that are fussy hay eaters...try these :bunny:

I gotta find those. Ever since Eddison started with veggies, he hasn't eaten his hay with the same gusto. :lol: If I tell him that hay is actually a cookie, I might have a shot!

mine love them. i rustle the packet and i get jelly BITING at my jeans and digging until i give her one!

lol

There handy as they keep the hutch clean cause the hay doesn't go everywhere but my buns aren't mad about them :? Typical :roll::lol:

my buns love em....bertie will bash it up and down on the ground to make it looser for bif....aww true love eh:lol:

if i move the packet theyre up on their hind legs going nuts...
um mummy forgot to order some and i havent been to town cos of casper...and we have run out:shock: iknow..the shame of it...im such a bad bunny mummy...their thumbing through my address book looking for a new better mummy i swear!!

I bought these for Marley...but he isn't too fussed on them:roll: (I wish he was though, they're a great idea).

Purplebumble-I am a bad bunny mummy too! I ran out of Oat, Wheat and Barley (marley's most favourite hay). He has been throwing tantrums and digging all the other the hay out of his litter box in search of it:roll::lol:. I'm getting an delivery of it tomorrow though and I'll be back in his good books then! :roll:

lol my two werent too impressed but little bandit was alive at the time and he went nuts for them so they copied him and eventually decided they love em..but theyve wasted the odd one where berties weed over the edge of the tray and got it!!

i will have to ask my mum if shes going to town to get her make up then shell have to go to pampurred pets and buy some for us and her bun cos she aodres them too..aah crafty..make my poor eldelry mum go on the bus into town...shed go for ehr buny anyday...:love:

maybe we should let the buns on here have their own thread about why we are bad bunny mummy daddy etc...usually tantrum orientated:lol:

They are great. Frankie is was a fussy hay eater so i gave hi a cookie and he mucnhed away, for some reason aswell, since then he has been keen to eat his regular hay - strange bunny :?

Amber loves these and she's a bit fussy with hay. Funny though as i'm assuming they are only condensed 'cheap' hay.

I bought some today for the first time as Dill is such a gnawer that I thought they might be good for him to work at.Not given it to him yet.

Quite surprising!!

I gave both my bunnies a hay cookie each yesterday and surprisingly Marmite has nearly finished his :shock: He's really fussy with hay and it's a realy chore to get him to eat it!! Minka-who loves hay...hasn't been too fussed with them!!!

Back