• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah & his best friend Jasper the cat! New pics - now asleep! 22.50pm

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah our big beautiful REW isn't really interested in having his own bunny friend :cry: That's because he much prefers the company of our cat Jasper :D:love:

Our Jasper was a stray that we took in 14 years ago & we believe he's at least 16 years old. Our little old man loves nothing better than snuggling up to Noah on the bed :love::love::love:

Quite ofter during the night I'll wake up to find both Noah & Jasper squashed between me & Mark, under the quilt with their heads on the pillows :shock::lol::love: And at the other end of the bed there will be Phoebe, Thomas & William our other cats - is there any wonder we never get much sleep? :shock::lol:

DSCF3301.jpg

DSCF3300.jpg

The ginger cat in the background is our William :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys - I have to say I think Noah is actually a cat in a bunny suit! :shock::lol: Quite often I'll find them grooming each other - it just makes my heart melt to see it :love:

Thats so cute :love::love::love: I wouldn't trust my cat that much! I thought the ginger cat was a cushion when i first looked!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jasper is so gentle with all the bunnies - you should see him with Emily our conti - quite often he goes into her pen to groom her :love: I came downstairs the other day & he'd got in her basket with her & gone to sleep :shock::love::lol:

Just took some more pics as I couldn't resit them :love::love::love: Ain't it a hard life!!! :lol:

Not much room for us in the bed! :lol:

DSCF3304.jpg

DSCF3305.jpg

Awww, what fantastic piccies. :love::love: I'm feeling a little down today because of my Alfie grumpy-bum, but these have put a smile on my face. :D:D

Back