• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes plaese! smudgie isnt well

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
haverang the emergency vets and am waiting a reply she sneezed and just led doing nothing but has eaten what am i doing wrong!!!!!! i should have put her up for adoption. the buns are too good for me i dont deserve them

maybe a little bit of snuffles? Our truffle has just been through this. A 10 day course of Baytril and she is all good and bouncing around like her normal self.

Sending vibes!

OMFG!!!! the vet rang me back basically saying theres no need to bring smudgie in and that she just got back from work and doesnt want to come back in!!! im so annoyed!

OMFG!!!! the vet rang me back basically saying theres no need to bring smudgie in and that she just got back from work and doesnt want to come back in!!! im so annoyed!

An emergency vet cannot refuse treatment. Ring her back, and if she refuses ring another.

right ive put baytril in their water and am giving her fibreplex is there anything else i cn do? everything she said annoyed me cos gumpsa went downhill within hours not days like she said it takes then all the business with bracken they didnt even know what rabbit she was and told me she was doing well when all along she had died. deffo changing vets

When Truffle had a bit of a snuffle she often had a sneezy fit and then flopped out. Then got up and binky. I think if rabbits are in lots of pain they will hunch into a corner. Flopped out suggests that she is relaxed.

Back