• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse - run attached but WHAT flooring?

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
I have a man coming around tommoro to quote me for building a massive walk in rabbit run to my playhouse
My current setup is a metal run attached and the buns, as it stands only go in for supervised playtime! The door is a stable door so the bottom door gets opened to let them out when im in the dining room or in the garden where I can watch....I have 4 paving stones outside the door + the rest of the run is all grass.
Ella is a demon digger, so im thinking big cream flagstones to match the rest of the garden? What do
people use to clean the patio slabs? We have a power jet, but is it advisable to use a chemical cleaner after the buns have been in? What do you lovley lot use to clean your runs with?
The run, is going to have a roof, but do you think I could get some big flat tarpaulins, fix them to each side of the run, so they can be rolled up when warm and dropped when wet?
Opinions etc appreciated :D

Back