PDA

View Full Version : The happy couple- Molly and Luke

smaule
31-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Just wanted to introduce the new happy couple Molly and Luke.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/smaule/DSC02567.jpg

Luke was an ARC lionhead bunny who i adopted for my bunny Molly. They were bonded successfully this weekend in twickenham!!thank you janice :wave::D

The first two days of being at home have been succesful they have settled into their new hutch together and are getting on well!!Luke has asserted his dominance and is definitely the boss!! Molly is even sharing her rabbit basket, which i was very surprised at, but im going to have to get a bigger one as two bunnies are a tight fit!

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/smaule/DSC02552.jpg

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/smaule/DSC02537.jpg

aren't they gorgeous x:):)

hurricanhoney
31-03-2009, 09:48 PM
They are such a cute couple :love:

Bavarian Bunny
31-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Awwww, that's my boy Luke!! :love: I still miss him. :( He was one of the most entertaining foster bunnies we have had here.

I was happy when I read your e-mail update yesterday, thanks for that! :wave: Glad the bonding and settling in has gone so well. That cat bed looks very comfy. :)

Jack's-Jane
31-03-2009, 09:53 PM
I am so pleased that Luke has found his forever home :love:

Well done for not becoming a Failed Fosterer BB !! :lol:

Bavarian Bunny
31-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I am so pleased that Luke has found his forever home :love:

Well done for not becoming a Failed Fosterer BB !! :lol:

:D Alistair got quite attached to the little man, too. But we really can't have indoor bunnies, the spot by the window gets too hot in summer, and the dog crate doesn't fit anywhere else. :D

Btw, Sara, Luke ate his food off the floor here, too. He grabbed a pellet out of the bowl and then went under his stool and nibbled it there. He's a bunny eccentric. :)

drpengie
31-03-2009, 10:25 PM
aww how cute :love: :love:

smaule
31-03-2009, 10:39 PM
the cat bed incident was soo funny. basically molly just went in, pushed luke out of the basket and stretched herself out across the bed. then luke got back in and tried to move her but she refused to budge. so luke spent ages trying to fit in anywhere he could. eventually he squeezed in though.:D

it made us laugh so much watching them fit in. haha.

gisela- luke is munching on quite a lot of hay and happily tucking into molly's greens!so fingers crossed he continues to eat lots of hay!!:D

Jack's-Jane
31-03-2009, 10:41 PM
:D Alistair got quite attached to the little man, too. But we really can't have indoor bunnies, the spot by the window gets too hot in summer, and the dog crate doesn't fit anywhere else. :D

Btw, Sara, Luke ate his food off the floor here, too. He grabbed a pellet out of the bowl and then went under his stool and nibbled it there. He's a bunny eccentric. :)

Aint nowt wrong with being eccentric !! :D

:wave:

AnnaDelie
31-03-2009, 10:57 PM
<< -- jealous :D

They're gorgeous!! :love:

BeanyBoy&TruffTruff
31-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Awwww lovely buns! How cute. Luke is brilliant!

We have the same cat bed. Truffle has pulled it to bits. They only got it the other day :censored:

ShivyRex
31-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Awww lovely pics :love:

Bavarian Bunny
31-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Glad that Molly is showing him that hay is actually something he can eat, and not just something to tunnel into. :lol: