• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male guineas

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Like company right? There's one in P@H adoption centre.. says that he dont like company, would rather live alone :?

My toby was a grumpy little git (still is tbh) and he loves his new wife Heidi, that's a load of rubbish he probably just isn't neutered and was living with another male maybe?? Guineas love company!!

I'd go and complain to the manager or send them an email. Luckily the Pets at Home near me is quite good.

I don't really know much about guinea pigs, but i can't imagine any guinea pig would want to live alone? If he is there when i go back i will see if i can talk to a member of staff about that.

I don't really know much about guinea pigs, but i can't imagine any guinea pig would want to live alone? If he is there when i go back i will see if i can talk to a member of staff about that.

yeah ask if he's neutered cause that's the only thing I can think of if he's been living with another male piggy.

:shock: Even unneutered boars can live in pairs as long as they are compatible e.g. an older boar often bonds well with a baby, or two brothers often get along happily as long as they have plenty of space and exercise. He would almost certainly bond with a girlie pig once neutered if another boar was not suitable.

Back